Notification [x]
Groups > Knit-Alongs > Ladies > Asymmetriches (Asymmetrical) Top - Verena Knitting, Summer 2009
Back to previous
Asymmetriches (Asymmetrical) Top - Verena Knitting, Summer 2009
   Moderated by: envycreative
While visiting Germany, I picked up the German version of the Verena Knitting magazine from Summer 2009. In it, they feature a pattern for the "Asymmetriches Top", and I've discovered it has not been translated into English, and is not in the English version of the magazine.

This knit-along is for everyone who is interested in knitting this top, and who does not necessarily have access to a translated pattern, or who cannot understand the German version of the instructions very easily. We can compare notes and try to discover the proper way to knit this, using a German-English knitting terms dictionary someone pointed me to. You can find that here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/13075854/German-English-Dictionary-of-Knitting-Terminology.

Good luck - and get going!

Group Message Board

This message board is for members of this group. Please log-in and join this group for access to these posts.
No posts have been added yet.

Click here to post a message to this group.
Join this group
Bookmark this group
Invite a friend

Online Chat

Open chat >>
There are 0 members online in this group's chat room right now.

Member Photos

Here are recent photos posted by members of this knit-along. Don't be shy, share a picture of your progress!

Group Members

View all 19 members >>
Welcome these members to our knit-along!
Copyright 2007-2008 Planet Purl, Inc. All rights reserved. eApps. Privacy Policy

Favorites
Del.icio.us
Digg
Furl
Magnolia
StumbleUpon
Google
Yahoo
Technorati
BlinkList
Facebook