Mari Lynn Patrick Live Chat Q&A:
To be set by participants Skill level:
Intermediate About this Pattern: click to view enlarged image
Skirt is worked in 2 halves and joined at the center to form a rectangle with a hole at the center. The bodice is worked separately from the skirt and then seamed together with elastic threadJoin the Group:
Knit-along participants will have free online access to a dedicated forum and live chat room for this knitting group. Post photos of your progress, questions and comments in the forum. Chat online in real-time with other participants around the globe.
| Materials: |
To complete this project as shown, you'll need the following materials:
- Book "Lace Style." Help support Planet Purl by purchasing you book through our Amazon bookstore. Read our Lace Style book review.
- 4, 5, 5, 6, 6 balls Rowan Kidsilk Haze (229 yards, sportweight, 70% kid mohair, 30% silk) or other fine/sport weight yarn for finished sizes 30, 34, 38, 42, 46
- Project gauge is 18 stitches and 23 rows in stockinette on Size 8 needles
- Size 3 (3.25mm) 13''straight needles
- Size US 7 (4.5mm) 24" circular needles
- Size US 8 (5.0mm) 13''straight needles
- Stitch Markers
- Double Ended Stitch Holders for needle sizes 5-11
- Tapestry Needle