Intarsia (picture knitting) is a great way to create wearable art. From simple polka dots to Monet's water lilies, this technique is limited only by your imagination and stash size. And guess what? It's really easy! Join our own PurlQueen for a free live class to help you get your colorwork juices going. FREE ONLINE CLASS:
Live online class was held November 10, 2010 at 8 p.m. with the PurlQueen. All access audio and videos are posted here for all Planet Purl members to enjoy.
FOR FULL ACCESS TO THE CLASS VIDEOS AND AUDIO,
LOG INTO PLANET PURL AND "JOIN THIS GROUP" (top right)
HANDOUTS AND THE FLEUR DE LYS INTARSIA
SACHET PATTERN ARE NOW
AVAILABLE AS A FULLY INTERACTIVE CLASS ON ITUNES FOR 99 CENTS.
A FULLY INTERACTIVE DOWNLOADABLE PDF
IS AVAILABLE AT PURLQUEENPATTERNS.COM For $1.00.
- Audio: Class Introduction
- Images: Intarsia Examples
- Video: How to Read Intarsia Knitting Charts
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 1
- Video Winding Butterflies with Yarn
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 2
- Video: Intro to Intarsia - Part 1
- Audio: Participant Q&A - Part 3
- Video: Intro to Intarsia - Part 2
- Audio: Participant Q&A and Wrap Up
HANDOUTS AND RESOURCES:
After the live class, all materials will be posted in the Group Message Board below.