Marta McCall Designer's Website:http://www.tinkknit.com/ Skill level:
IntermediateAbout this Pattern: click to view enlarged image
Knit from the center sole out, with intarsia flowers, embroidered trim and a velvet ribbon edge. Perfectly feminine. Sized for ladies' shoe sizes 6-7, 7.5-8.5, and 9-11.
Live Chat with Marta McCall!Mondays, October 5th-26th, 2009 at 9:00 p.m. (EDT)Join the Group:
Knit-along participants will have free online access to a dedicated forum and live chat room for this knitting group. Post photos of your progress, questions and comments in the forum. Chat online in real-time with other participants around the globe.
To complete this project as shown, you'll need the following materials:
- Book "Knitted Gifts" by Ann Budd. Support Planet Purl by purchasing your books through our Amazon bookstore.
- 2, 2, 3 skeins Frog Tree Alpaca Wool Type 2204 (100% alpaca; 130 yards; recommended needle size US 5-6)in #008 brown or other fine/sport weight yarn
- 1 skein each Frog Tree Alpaca Wool Type 2204 (100% alpaca; 130 yards; recommended needle size US 5-6)in #31 periwinkle, #20 orange, #28 rose, #46 acid green and #41 dark green or other fine/sport weight yarn
- Size US 5 (3.75mm) straight needles
- Stitch markers
- Sewing needle
- 1 yard brown velvet 5/8" ribbon
- 6 ply embroidery floss: 2 skeins each orange, light green and dark green,; 1 skein each in brown, yellow, rose, light pink, silver blue, and light blue