Notification [x]
Groups > Classes > All > ONLINE CLASS: Toe Up Socks on 2 Circular Needles
Back to previous
ONLINE CLASS: Toe Up Socks on 2 Circular Needles
   Moderated by: planetpurl
Cold feet? Our 4-week "Learn to Knit Toe Up Socks on Two Circular Needles" knit-along is just what the doctor ordered. Each Tuesday, beginning March 1, 2011, we will focus on learning a key step in knitting toe up socks, then participants can try out their skills before the class returns to take on the next challenge. We'll start with toes and seamless cast ons, move on to heels, legs and end with a bevy of beautifully stretchy bind-offs.

LIVE ONLINE CLASS: TUESDAYS, MARCH 1st through MARCH 22nd, 2011 at 8 p.m. (eastern) - Join links will be posted here 24 hours in advance of the live class times.

FOR FULL ACCESS TO THE CLASS AGENDA AND MATERIALS,

CLASS PREP:
Please print and review the class handout: "Class Plan and Weekly Activities" found below in the Group Message Board (please join this group -- top right -- before trying to access the group message board).

HANDOUTS AND RESOURCES:
After the live class, all materials will be posted in the Group Message Board below.

HOW IT WORKS:
  • Follow the link provided above at the scheduled time to enter the classroom. The link activates 10 minutes before the start of the class.
  • If its the first time you've joined us, you will be prompted to download the "iLinc" software to participate. If you receive any prompts please choose to Save and Run the file and answer Yes to any other prompts you get. Should your firewall or security program prompt you about iLinc, please choose to "Allow" the program to proceed so that you can join the group.
  • You can listen to the audio portion of the class through your PC. You can also type in your questions and comments using the text chat.
Join this group
Bookmark this group
Invite a friend

Online Chat

Open chat >>
There are 0 members online in this group's chat room right now.

Member Photos

Here are recent photos posted by members of this knit-along. Don't be shy, share a picture of your progress!
 My son Sean Piracy Symbol Knitted Des...
 My Daughter Lelee Spongebob Slipper sock
 a day late and a dollar short as usual
 I'm gonna wear them today!
 the heels are different...I'll figure...
 two socks DONE!
 almost done
 wearing sock
 heel side view
 heel fit
 heel done
 gusset incrs

Group Members

View all 902 members >>
Welcome these members to our knit-along!
Copyright 2007-2008 Planet Purl, Inc. All rights reserved. eApps. Privacy Policy

Favorites
Del.icio.us
Digg
Furl
Magnolia
StumbleUpon
Google
Yahoo
Technorati
BlinkList
Facebook